Worlds Finest Vapors ® is a pioneering manufacturer of vapor products and is committed to producing the purest and highest quality vapor products on the market. We were founded in 2009 and have been at the forefront of the vapor and cigarette movement ever since. Acting as a visionary and advocate for the consumers and industry as a whole. As the industry evolves, we continue to add new and exciting products to our already extensive product line, as well as educating consumers and law makers, and promoting advocacy.
Our laboratories are ISO certified and our strict standards and attention to detail have garnered us with many business accolades/awards and celebrity endorsements of Worlds Finest Vapors.
What 100% USA Made really means
We operate our own laboratories, where our team of Ph.D. Chemists develop our unique brand of products. Our products are 100% USA made. When we say 100% USA made, we mean it. Every part of our production is processed in the USA.
- Ingredients – USA
- Bottling - USA
- Plastics - USA
- Based - USA
- Employees - USA
As you can see the Quality of our product is very important to us and controlling every aspect of it allows us to produce the highest quality, top rated and purest products in the world.
Dont be fooled by a tricky label.
In the vapor liquids industry you may find the trickiest of labels, but here is a look beyond the label of some of them. It’s important to note that all of these get a ride on a overseas container ship at some point, but most if not all with have a form of “Made In The USA” written on them.
- Recipes formulated in the USA but mixed and bottled overseas.
- Ingredients sourced from the USA and sent overseas to be bottled, tipped, capped and labeled.
- Bottled for an American company, by a company that is located overseas.
- A company based in the USA that buys ingredients from overseas sources.
Some of these manufacturers have taken "tricky" to a whole new level lately. Some have moved their Chinese operations to places like France, Germany and more. The same operation and lesser grade ingredients (synthetics, pesticide grade nicotine and more) - just a different location. All of this to avoid the dreaded "made in china" stigma.
Why you need to buy from Worlds Finest Vapors
The reasons are simple:
- No Diacetyl and free of overseas chemicals
- 100% Made in the USA
- All natural flavors (FDA Approved GRAS)
- No synthetics
- No alcohol or other harmful chemicals
- Highest purity grades PG & VG (Pharmaceutical Grade)
- Available in seven (7) USA Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine levels
- Standard pg/vg blend is 50/50
- 10ml, 30ml, 50ML sizes available
- High Density Medical Grade PET Bottle (Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET, sometimes called “PETE”)
- 30ML Boston Round Glass Bottle (Type III untreated commercial soda-lime glass with above average chemical resistance.)
- Child proof cap
- Tamper evident sealed
- Factory fresh
- Lot number printed for quality control
- Consistency in taste, effectiveness and vapor production
- Validated formulas engineered by Ph.D. Chemists
- Veteran owned (business ethics and customer safety are paramount)
- 100% committed to Customer Service
Its why more than 1/3rd of our customers come from referrals, 1/3rd from repeat customers and the remaining 1/3rd are from new customers.
Excellence in customer service has been in our DNA since we were founded in 2009.
Worlds Finest Vapors aren’t like most vapor liquids, and for good reason.
With no ash and no tar, you’re getting only clean, smooth taste from natural extracts and the highest purity grade bases produced in an ISO 9000:2008 Certified Laboratory/Manufacturing Facility. Our formulas are validated by Ph.D. Chemists with heavy focus on quality control and consistency.
Our Vapor Liquid is consistent and the highest purity for use with most vapor hardware, as an e cigarette / cartridge refill, vaporizer tank refill, and other vaping hardware.
• Capable of producing 100K units per week
• ISO Certified Laboratory (9001:2008) & Production Facility
• Privately held, non corporate
• 100% committed to Customer Service
• 100% Made in the USA, Veteran Owned & Operated
• Validated formulas engineered by Ph.D Chemists
• Product Liability Insured
Our Retail customers can call Monday – Friday, from 9am-6pm (Pacific) at (310) 212-3111 (closed on most Federal Holidays). Or Email us anytime at email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the current nature of this industry, not all retailers will qualify to sell our products. Additionally, we do not work with distributors, nor anyone who's sole interest is profits over consumer health and safety.
Working with a 100% USA manufacturer eliminates FDA & US Customs uncertainty you may encounter from overseas manufacturers. Things like delayed, extended, lost shipments, and US Customs confiscated shipments that will never be delivered are a thing of the past when working with a Premium USA Vapor Liquid Manufacturer. We are committed to the highest standards of quality and quality control, fast and accurate processing and only the research and development of 100% American made vapor liquid.
ISO Certified Laboratory and Why it's Important
During the initial advent of this industry, it was scary to learn that so many people were making vapor liquids themselves. You can even find amateur videos on how to do it and the basic ingredients you need. People were mixing them in their bathtub, their sink, in buckets, pretty much anywhere and in anything they could find.
If you are not a Chemist, nor do you understand long term chemical and physical reactions, making vapor liquids yourself is just a bad idea. Selling them to people is even worse.
Imagine what would happen if you accidentally spilled your nicotine supply and it got all over yourself? Well, to keep it short - that could be fatal. We've heard stories like "my PG is pharmaceutical grade; I buy it from the hospital". You know what, that hospital uses a 6% pure PG in the HVAC system and simply buying it from a hospital does not make it "pharmaceutical grade". Pharmaceutical Grade PG is actually 99.5% pure.
ISO Certification is not a requirement, its something we acquired on our own to do an even better job at what we're already really good at. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) gives state of the art specifications for products, services and best practices.
For example, each Lot Number has about 14 pages of paperwork that tells us every single thing about that Lot. From ingredients to equipment calibrations and more.
We often simulate product recalls just to stress out the systems to make sure we are ready for anything.
The bottom line is we conform to standards that help us improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our manufacturing and company operations with your health and safety being the number one concern.